08 Sep We’re Hiring! Care Assistant Jobs in Liverpool – Formby
Come join the best!
Connected Health are looking for local people like you to come and care for others in your community.
You can make a real difference to someone’s life by allowing them to remain independent at home. You may be the only person that our clients see in a day and your smile and care is vital.
When you’re a care assistant you change lives every day in your local community.
We cover the local area up to Southport.
What We Offer Our Care Assistants
- Connected Health is a real living wage employer and our Healthcare Assistants’ salaries starts from £10 per hour, plus mileage allowance bonuses on Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working hours with full time and part time shifts available
- Full uniform and PPE
- Access to the Connected Academy which provides both online and face to face practical training accredited by OCN. You can undertake additional training to develop your career with with Level 3 & 5 in Health & Social Care as well as our STAR and LEAD programmes
- A generous Health Cash Plan is available for all employees once they have been employed for six months. No cost to you, we even pay the tax on the benefit!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at local businesses – including gym memberships
- Bluelight card scheme for retail discounts
If you are interviewed in the month of September and begin to work for us, you will receive a £100 sign on bonus when you complete 3 months on rota.
No formal experience is required as full accredited training will be provided.
You must have an empathetic nature.
You must be a driver with access to a car
Does this sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Apply through the link below!