29 Jul We’re Recruiting for Care Assistant Jobs in Liverpool Area
Connected Health is a home care provider operating across Liverpool & the Northwest, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable care workers with a passion for helping others to join our network of home care assistants in Liverpool, Cheshire and the Northwest of England.
Our work mainly involves assisting our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support. This enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
What Connected Health Can Offer Our Home Care Assistants:
- Competitive rates – £9.50 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-monthly pay (paid twice a month)
- Contracted hours
- 24/7 support from our healthcare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual healthcare training & development
- A lucrative refer a friend scheme
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- Company uniform and full PPE
Essential Requirements for our home care assistants:
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- One year of paid home care experience AND/OR:
- QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person) – we can help you achieve these healthcare qualifications if you don’t yet have them
- A driver with access to a car is desirable but not essential
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and that’s because we only work with the best. If you think you’d make a great addition to our rapidly expanding team of home care assistants across Ireland then get in touch today! Full Job description available on application.