08 May Graduate Market Researcher
Why join us?
Connected Health is a rapidly growing, innovative health care company that is always looking for opportunities to improve how health care is provided. By joining us you could help shape how health care is provided in the future and how Connected Health delivers care now.
What you’ll have
- Recent Graduate in a degree that has given you strong skills in market research and statistical analysis (Business Studies, Science degrees would be likely fits). Recent Graduate has been defined as having graduated in the last five years.
- Ability to deliver complex messages in an understandable way to a diverse range of people
- Had experience of conducting market research projects (either in an educational or professional capacity)
- Strong excel skills or other tool that would help you easily conduct financial analysis
- Ability to build productive working relationships with a variety of people
- Have pre-existing legal status to live and work in Northern Ireland
What are we trying to achieve?
Connected Health is creating brand new technology to change and improve how care is delivered in the community. The product you will primarily be involved in shaping and determining how to position in the market is airCeption – a proprietary device that will enable better use of finite physical resource in client homes, nursing homes and hospitals. This is a product with an application that could affect millions of people.
Core activities of the role
- Working with the airCeption team and senior leadership define a specific set of requirements of what Connected Health’s new market goals should look like, including sales volumes and time frames.
- Production of a market analysis report that should define relevant distribution and procurement channels + any standards that would hold bearing on how the product is produced, packaged or delivered. Plus an indication of key stakeholders that would need to engage in order to deliver the product
- Competitive analysis detailing how comparative products are performing and entering the market.
- An examination of the sales channel to determine the best mode of entry
- Identification of key partners in terms of development, distribution, and production
- Financial Report; to include investment needed to meet the goals, and if additional insurances should be examined to mitigate potential losses/claims.
- Production and presentation of final research project detailing company goals, research findings, relevant points of contacts, budgets, major actions, timelines, and means to gauge overall success levels.
The role requires the Graduate will be based in NI for 6months, and 12months in GB Market.
Key milestones in the project
- Clearly defining the companies export goals
- Comprehensive Market Analyses Report
- Determination of Best Mode to Entry
- Key Partner & Stakeholder Identification
- Presentation of Research Findings
What support will you get from us?
You will be assigned an internal mentor who will help guide you in the world of Connected health and through the length of the project. You will also receive significant support from the wider airCeption project team, who you will build strong working relationships with.
With your mentor you will set clear achievable goals that will allow you to achieve the milestones that are set-out.
When you move to your export location (Southport, Merseyside, UK) the local Managing Director will be your local mentor for your time there. Helping you to settle into your new surroundings and support you through your project time based there.
Connected Health also has wide business connections both locally and abroad through the European Health Care Alliance and its Clinical governance board that you will be able to access as necessary.
Connected Health also uses the latest collaborative tools to ensure a call/video conference or chat is always accessible should you need support.
The full-time position is for a fixed term of 18 months.
The annual salary for the role is £23,000
Subsistence will be provided for the 12 months living overseas at a rate of £600 per month.
You will undertake a fully funded training Programme in conjunction with Ulster University and Institute of Export which will provide a gateway to secure a Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing.
How to Apply
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and receive an application pack.
Closing Date 5pm, 14th June 2019.