01 Nov Care Assistant St Helens
At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job. Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across the UK & Northern Ireland. We understand that the people we employ are central to the transformation of the sector.
Come join the best, Connected Health are looking for local people to come and care for others in your community. You can make a real difference to someone’s life by allowing them to remain independent at home. You may be the only person that our clients see in a day and your smile and care is vital.
We are recruiting for St Helens!
When you’re a care assistant you change lives every day in your local community.
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: Part Time & Full Time Roles
Location: St Helens
Reporting to: Area Manager
We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable carers with a passion helping others to join our network of home care assistants in St Helens
The role of our homecare assistants is varied and versatile. Your work will mainly consist of assisting our clients with their daily living activities. This includes but isn’t limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support.
Your work enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
- Empathetic in nature
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Driver with access to your own car
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- Flexible & willing to work outside normal hours when requested
- Previous experience is great! However, if you’re new to care you can still reach out. As we also offer full accredited training for our homecare assistants.
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing, innovative healthcare company, which genuinely prides itself in supporting its employees.
- Excellent training provided, and support for further training and development
- Opportunity for further career advancement within the company
- High rates of pay from £10 per hour with an increase on selected bank holidays along with a mileage allowance. We are a Real living wage employer.
- Full time & part time shifts that work around you.
- Full uniform and PPE
- Online and face to face practical training through Connected Academy which is accredited by OCN. You can undertake additional training to develop your career with our STAR and LEAD programmes.
- Opportunity for Level 3 / 5 Diploma
- A generous Health Cash Plan is available for all employees once they have been employed for six months. No cost to you, we even pay the tax on the benefit!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts in local businesses, including gym memberships.
- Bluelight card scheme for retail discounts Paid Induction Training*