21 Jul Scheduler Wanted (Temporary Position)
Making a difference to those most in need.
Responsible for planning the right care, at the right time from the right people.
Excellent Benefits | Immediate start | Full Training
About the Role
It is the responsibility of the Scheduler to assist and work closely with the designated Area Manager to monitor and build on an area within the company.
The Scheduler will support the Area Manager and Service Manager to achieve the aims and objectives of the Company and maintain the level of quality in the service provided to the Service Users in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance Policy.
To assist the Service Manager and Area Manager in liaising with Care Managers, the Local Authorities, prospective Service Users, NOK, health professionals and other agencies connected with training and development of the service.
Liaise with Care Assistants on daily queries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sourcing and implementing new packages, with a knowledge of all capacity for both clients and staff in the area.
- Working closely with all brokerages and Care Managers within the Local Authorities to establish a good working relationship.
- Creation and maintenance of accurate staff rotas, ensure continuity of care.
- Compiling reports for invoicing, payroll and management.
- Set up new clients on IT system, uploading package details before the first call takes place, prepare folders for client homes. All new packages must be on the system by the end of business day.
- Maintain all client activity on IT system.
- To be conversant with the Care Standards Act 2008 for Domiciliary Care Regulations (National Minimum Standards) and legislation governing the service and other regulations concerning the provision of both domiciliary care and residential care services.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To ensure that telephones are answered promptly and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To report to the Coordination Manager any issues regarding the safeguarding of clients.
- To ensure the continuous improvement of service delivery
- To participate in companywide projects
- To carry out any other tasks required by the company
- Teamwork Skills
- Relationship Management
- Strong telephone skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Computer literate. Including MS Office.
- Administrative experience.
- Fast Learner | Self starter | Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience of rostering a team
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision.
Skills & Competencies
- Dedication and commitment
- Good communication skills
- Sound understanding of good care principles
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to deal with change or emergencies
- Ability to display empathy and understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- Good administrative skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com