At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job. Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across the UK & Northern Ireland. We understand that the people we employ are central to the transformation of the sector.
As a Support Worker no two days will be the same. The duties and responsibilities of a support worker are unique and varied because the people you support each day have unique needs.
When you’re a Support Worker you change lives every day.
Salary: up to £10.50 per hour
Hours: Permanent Part Time & Full Time Roles
Reporting to: Area Manager
· You will be prompting the client’s independence whilst helping them live a fulfilling life
· Supporting & encouraging the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests
· Maintaining and helping with health care needs, including accompanying the client to routine appointments or administrating medication
· Teaching life skills such as budgeting, paying bills & shopping
· Assisting with personal care
· Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards
· Assisting with domestic tasks including cleaning & cooking
You must have an empathetic nature.
You must be flexible & available to work alternate weekends
Previous care experience is desirable but not essential, as full training is provided
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration
Previous experience is great! However, if you’re new to care you can still reach out. As we also offer full accredited training for our homecare assistants.
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing, innovative healthcare company, which genuinely prides itself in supporting its employees.
- Excellent training provided, and support for further training and development
- Opportunity for further career advancement within the company
- High rates of pay up to £10.50 per hour with an increase on selected bank holidays along with a mileage allowance. We are a Real living wage employer.
- Full time & part time shifts that work around you.
- Full uniform and PPE
- Online and face to face practical training through Connected Academy which is accredited by OCN. You can undertake additional training to develop your career with our STAR and LEAD programmes.