At Connected Health we offer a career not just a job. Our business is transforming the way Homecare is delivered across Northern Ireland, with our head office in Belfast. Connected Health delivers health and social care services across Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, and the UK and we understand that the people we employ are central to the transformation of the sector.
Connected Health Plus currently has excellent opportunities for Banking (Agency) Care Assistants to work on behalf of Connected Health Plus within our partners, who are various private and public providers in Antrim, Ballymena and surrounding areas.
Salary: Up to £20 per hour – depending on experience.
Hours: Full Time & Part Time Available
Location: Ballymena (Antrim)
Reporting to: Area Manager
We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable carers with a passion helping others to join our network of agency care assistants in Ballymena.
The role of our homecare assistants is varied and versatile. Your work will mainly consist of assisting our clients with their daily living activities. This includes but isn’t limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support.
Your work enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
- 6-months experience working within a healthcare environment
- NISCC registered
- Empathetic in nature
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Driver with access to your own car
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- Flexible & willing to work outside normal hours when requested
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing, innovative healthcare company, which genuinely prides itself in supporting its employees.
- Excellent training provided, and support for further training and development
- Opportunity for further career advancement within the company
- High rates of pay from £10 per hour with an increase on selected bank holidays. We are a Real living wage employer – the first care company in Northern Ireland to be accredited.
- Full time & part time shifts that work around you.
- Full uniform and PPE
- Online and face to face practical training through Connected Academy which is accredited by OCN. You can undertake additional training to develop your career with our STAR and LEAD programmes.
- Opportunity for Level 3 / 5 Diploma
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts in local businesses, including gym memberships.
- Bluelight card scheme for retail discounts Paid Induction Training*