Dealing with dementia can be confusing and require significant lifestyle changes. Connected Health can offer the support you need during this difficult time.
We are sensitive to the practical, emotional and social challenges of living with dementia. Connected Health dementia care services are sensitive to your needs and your family. We offer flexible services tailored to your lifestyle so that you can continue to enjoy the most important aspects of your life.
Connected Health has the expertise to provide skilled staff to assist you in maintaining your quality of living while still in the comfort of your home. With you, we will create a specialised dementia care plan. It might include:
• Helping you remember or reminding you to take your medications to manage your symptoms.
• Help with dressing and bathing to look your best and keep in good spirits.
• Continence management and catheter care to maintain your dignity, comfort and health.
• Encouragment to exercise regularly to improve mood and mobility, and strengthen muscles.
• Encouragment to drink plenty of fluids and eat a healthy diet with enough vegetables, fruits, and fibre.
• Assistance with routine household chores and shopping so your home life is as comfortable and practical as possible.
• Companionship or assistance to get involved in everyday social activities.
There are many reasons why you might need assisted home living. Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are one of Connected Health’s services and care packages to assist you in managing your health right after your diagnosis and prognosis assessment.