Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in Northern Ireland, with more than 900,000 confirmed cases in the UK. Connected Health provides the support and practical care you need to keep your life in your control and continue doing the things you love every day without having to move out of your home.
Arthritis can make daily tasks very difficult for some, and assisted living may be the perfect option. Connected Health is there to support you in continuing to live indepentently by offering support services which include;
• A morning call service to help with getting up and ready for the day.
• Maintaining a good handle on housework such as cleaning and laundry.
• Help with shopping or doing the shopping for you.
• Making sure you have the right medicines at the right intervals to reduce swelling or pain.
• Help with participating in activities that you love.
• Support to help keep you mobile with gentle exercise.
• Assistance with the cooking of meals and food preparation.
Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, improvements in lifestyle and treatment can help reduce pain and improve function to prevent future damage. Connected Health provides the services you need to manage your condition at home and avoid moving to an assisted living facility. We create a homecare plan that focuses on what matters most to you. We provide high-quality support and care tailored to your individual needs so you can live the best life possible.