Connected Health is a home care provider operating throughout Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and Great Britain. We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable individuals to join our expansive network of care assistants. We want to hear from people who have a true passion for helping others and are looking to take their first step in their carer careers.
Our care workers mainly assist our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support. This enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
What Connected Health can offer our home care assistants:
- Competitive rates – £9.50 to £11 per hour – We’re Northern Ireland’s first Living Wage Care Provider
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-monthly pay (paid twice a month)
- Contracted hours
- 24/7 support from our healthcare managers and friendly office team
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual healthcare training & development
- A lucrative refer a friend scheme
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- Company uniform and full PPE
- Exclusive offers in local businesses for our staff such as 50% off pizza, free public transportation and 10% discounts on hotel stays
Essential Requirements for our home care assistants:
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- One year of paid home care experience AND/OR:
- QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person) – we can help you achieve these healthcare qualifications if you don’t yet have them
- A driver with access to a car is desirable but not essential
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and that’s because we only work with the best. We also want to be industry leaders. We are consistently innovating and developing technologies in the homecare sector to provide better home healthcare. If you think you’d make a great addition to our rapidly expanding team of home care assistants across Northern Ireland then check out all our latest opportunities here! Or take a look at our range of care assistant jobs in Northern Ireland below. Full Job description available on application.