23 Feb Care Assistants Needed in Dublin Area
Connected Health (formerly known as Home Care Plus) is a local community-based provider of home care services. We are looking for kind, compassionate, reliable people with a passion for caring to join our care team, particularly in the Dublin Area.
Our work involves assisting our clients with daily living activities including, but not limited to, personal care and medication prompting to enable them to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We have various shifts available including mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are a kind, caring and compassionate person, who wishes to give something back to your community as a Care Assistant, then we would like to pay you …. for being you!
What Connected Health offers:
- Full and/or Part-Time Opportunities
- Bi-monthly pay
- Competitive Pay Rates – €12 to €15 per hour
- 24/7 support from a friendly office.
- Full Induction training provided.
- Opportunities for continual development.
- Refer a friend scheme for €100
- Full benefits package.
- Good English both spoken and written.
- Professional or Personal experience.
- Drivers and access to a car is desirable.
- QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Peron) preferred – we can help you gain these qualifications.
To apply simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Emma on 087 281 9384.*
Join us at Connected Health, to help provide the best care in your local area.