Connected Health (formerly known as Home Care Plus) is a local community-based provider of health care jobs in Ireland. We are looking for kind, compassionate, reliable people with a passion for caring for others to join our care team in Dublin.
Our work involves assisting our clients with daily living activities including, but not limited to, personal care and medication prompting to enable them to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. We have various shifts available including mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you are a kind, caring and compassionate person, who wishes to give something back to your community as a Care Assistant, then we would like to pay you …. for being you!
What Connected Health offers our Care Assistants:
- Full and/or Part-Time Opportunities
- Bi-monthly pay
- Competitive Pay Rates – €13 to €16 per hour
- €200 sign on bonus
- 24/7 support from a friendly office.
- Full Induction training provided.
- Opportunities for continual development.
- Refer a friend scheme for €100
- Full benefits package.
- Good English both spoken and written.
- Professional or Personal experience.
- Drivers and access to a car is desirable.
- QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person) preferred – we can help you gain these qualifications.
To apply simply email your CV to [email protected] . You can also search all our latest care assistant jobs in Ireland on our online application portal here.
Join us at Connected Health, to help provide the best care in your local area.