Connected Health is a Dublin-based home care provider operating across Ireland. We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable people with a passion for caring to join our network of home care assistants in Dublin and throughout Ireland.
Our work mainly involves assisting our clients with their daily living activities, including but not limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support. This enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
We currently have various shift patterns available for new home care assistants which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
When you’re a care assistant you change lives every day in your local community.
Salary: Up to €15 per hour – depending on experience.
Hours: Permanent Full Time
Location: South Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to: Area Manager
We are looking for kind, compassionate & reliable carers with a passion helping others to join our network of home care assistants in South Dublin.
The role of our homecare assistants is varied and versatile. Your work will mainly consist of assisting our clients with their daily living activities. This includes but isn’t limited to; personal care, medication prompting and Social Support.
Your work enables our clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes.
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best home care services throughout the country and that’s because we only work with the best. If you think you’d make a great addition to our rapidly expanding team of home care assistants across Ireland then get in touch today! Full Job description available on application.
- Empathetic in nature
- A cheerful, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Driver with access to your own car
- Good English skills – both spoken and written
- Flexible & willing to work outside normal hours when requested
- Previous experience is great! However, if you’re new to care you can still reach out. As we also offer full accredited training for our homecare assistants.
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing, innovative healthcare company, which genuinely prides itself in supporting its employees.
- Excellent training provided, and support for further training and development
- Opportunity for further career advancement within the company
- High rates of pay from €12 to €15 per hour with an increase on selected bank holidays. We are a Real living wage employer – the first care company in Northern Ireland to be accredited.
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-monthly pay (paid twice a month)
- Contracted hours
- 24/7 support from our healthcare managers and friendly office team
- Full uniform and PPE
- Full induction training
- Opportunities for continual healthcare training & development
- Care Assistant of the Month scheme
- €100 Sign On Bonus