25 Apr WHY WORK FOR CONNECTED HEALTH?
Working in the healthcare sector is rewarding, just ask anyone who does it. It’s a vocational career and as many of our employees will tell you, they get as more out of it than they put in.
In Connected Health we carry out anonymous surveys with our employees, continually monitoring their attitudes towards the role. In a recent survey (Feb 17) of our 200+ employees, the results showed 91% – enjoy their current job role with an impressive 97% find their job challenging and rewarding.
Our carers develop many skills within Connected Health, including:
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good knowledge of basic healthcare and hygiene standards
- Excellent Communication skills
- Respect for each individual client and their families
- The ability to be sensitive and tactful at all times.
Does this sound like a role you would enjoy? Don’t worry, you don’t need to have experience as full training is given. In addition, there’s a clear career progression path, check out the video about one of our employees; Lisa